Looking for a bestfriend.

TarBear4life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! im looking for a bestfriend ^_^ obviously according to the title.. lol... im not picky but i want somone whos got style cares about they're appearance whos weird querky trusting ^_^ loyal willing to just be complete an utter B F F's  like you see on tumblr. LOL i really want somone to just gossip and shop with i go on IMVU and on Second life im on both :D so i need somone whos willing to be on both aswell. also somone who mic's and skypes ^_^ bff's have to mic and skype duh im in Canada. so if your in canada even better! but if your not i dont care. im looking to find my forever friend ^_^ i really hope that i find somone <3 im into DR who comic books sifi supernatural stuff likevampires  zombies monsters mermaids and all that stuff i love stores like hottopic and spencers. :o if your intrested in being my BFF please IM Tarbear4life :DD or Add my imvu RiiRiiii<-- or message my imvu saying that you wanna be friends and ill add you first ^_^  KAY well im gonna stop rambleing :DDD byeeeeee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.