Looking for GAY and RP friends of ALL GENDERS!

JamesKisson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Gay st8 acting male here, avid RPer and just generally I would like to think I am nice (oh so handsome :P ) 50ish man.

Would like to meet like minded friends who would enjoy getting to know each other, Role Playing that has nothing to do with Vampires or Gor. (thought not against the slave trade)

My interests include dancing (come on who doesnt dance in SL) Humor, Philopshy, pyschology,art, writing, some online gaming, deep conversations that ponder the universe and shallow ones that ponder the postions of poseballs.

Find me in world most nights US EST time!

Looking to make lasting bonds with people I would not otherwise be able to meet in RL! Horizon expanding being it friendship/roleplay or more.:matte-motes-delicious: If you are JUST looking for pixel mashing...nope...I have all the pixel mashing toys and STILL crave fun and conversations too!!!

I ADORE people who can type and emote in COMPLETE SENTENCES...bring me your paragraph lengh posts and I will shoot some right back at you with a little tear of joy in my eye!!!  Lets make and create some ongoing STORY!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.