Looking for Furry friends/family

TheDigitalClaws

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heya, Fellisa here.

So as the title might suggest I'm looking for a preferebly furry family or friends :) I've been on SL for quite some time now but the few friends I have pretty much either aren't online anymore or just do their own thing so I thought "Hey, why not check out the forums for once?". 

I'm currently 18 years old and tend to not seperate SL from real life unless for pure roleplay which to be honest, doesn't happen often. I really love sci-fi and video games however my computer can barely handle any newer games so I'm stuck with very few pc games and my only console, Nintendo 3DS with the few games I own for it. I'm also a self-thought artist if you can call me that haha, here's a little sketch I did not that long ago if you're curious: http://i.imgur.com/tPzb4wC.png I don't draw that often anymore but thought i'd mention it anyways. Love music like glitch hop, some trap, dnb, etc. but still appreciate classical music since I went to a music school for 5 years but left from too much social anxiety which is a whole another story but I'm getting back on my feet so yay n stuff :D

A few other details you might want to know:

I'm female (Duh, "Fellisa" xD)

Full SL name: Fellisa Fallis (Fell for short)

Same age in both cases, however could switch to max 30 for family purposes.

Pansexual and single

European +02 EET

I consider myself to be loyal and honest though not very talkative 

Please don't bother if you expect a purely sexual relationship

Usually play as a feline, feline hybrid with a dragon or a fennec fox

• 3 weeks later...

*waves*

heya. ^^ It seems we have quite a bit in common. I too play PC and 3DS games. I also draw. :D

here's an example:

I am a kid avi but I'm pretty laid back and friendly.

I also appreciate almost all types of music. My favorites being pop, dubstep and piano/orchestral pop. Least favorites being metal and Rap.

I also went to college! I went for animation but a family breakdown caused me to quit from severe anxiety. o_o

I am very silly and random and I love to make people smile and laugh. :)

You seemed nice so I thought I'd respond.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.