Just Returned to SL!

Siofra Highmist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there,

I'm Sio and I've been around secondlife for a number of years, but just recently returned after a long break. Naturally, I have lost touch with all of my old friends around SL and reconnecting with them has been hard simply due to absence. I am hoping that I can meet some new friends around here to do stuff with! (And, you know, because new friends are great)

I both like to create in SL and explore. I at one point had a photography business around here that I plan on revaamping, along with updating the items of my store to be well... newer. And better. I'd like to find friends with similar creation interests if possible, of course, but I also really want to be able to run around with a few friends and explore. 

I have always enjoyed finding new places and doing new things, but that is so much more fun with company. There's no specific interest in places, just anywhere is good with me! 

So, hopefully there's some others out there looking for friendship and I'd love to get the opportunity to know you. Feel free to reply back here or get at me in game and send an IM! I am on most late evenings and during the day time Fridays and Saturday. 

Siofra Highmist

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I too am returning to SL after a very long break.  I'm also revamping my old furniture business so feel free to look me up in world and add me.  I know exactly how it feels to have lost touch with all your old friends after a break, most of mine appear to have left SL for good.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Seems like there are a lot us "returners"!

I'm just startring back after a break from SL, so woudl be good to meet up and explore and remember stuff together!

I'll look out for you when I'm in the game.

We should start a new group for "People that left, and now returned, and have no friends left anymore"!!! LOL.

Hope to see you around soon.

A, x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.