Interesed in new friendship ? You should read ..

oCasinee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For first , I apologize for my english grammar .

I saw on this forum , so many requests for friendships , so many people asking for friendship from others . 

I know , could be so hard to find friends, to joke with them , to hangout with them , but the most important , loyal friends .

Many people from SL are soo... " I am a badass / a jerk / a **bleep**ing joker / I hate everything / Boss ass **bleep**" and so on...  

Many of them trying to be another person , because of their RL , so that's why is so hard to find a good friend in SL .

Don't care , gay , lesbian , toddler , teenager , baby , adult older , no AGE limit . Just be yourself , not another person . 

Wanna  ask / just talk / add me / just hanging out - feel free to IM me :)

Contact inworld : oCasinee Resident . 

Karma : Btw , I have that power to read people's thoughts and feelings , so don't try to lie me .

I'm new to SL, just 2 days and you'll be my first friend. You seem like an honest person who is looking for someone who will be a serious friend. I agree to be this kind of frieind for you. I am older, a man, married, and a retired professor. 

I am having a technical problem currently, which means I can't find my avatar, because I can't get my main menu to launch when I login. I'm telling you this so that it may be a while before I can chat with you. Please be patient with my while I try to get my technical problem solved. 

I don't know what the process is for becoming friends. I suppose that since you posted originally, you must accept me. So, I'm saying that I'm willing to be your friend if you want.

My SL name is Philip, which is also my given name.

Of course , you can be my friend . I told you , I prefer a honest friend, to be himself  older / younger , doesn't  matter . 

Thank you for being honest  with me .

No problem , avatar isn't a problem for me.

The forums are the wrong place to look for friends, because hardly anyone who's actively playing in SL come on the forums. I come on here once in a while, but serious debates about SL issues are on SL blogs now, not here.

The best ways to meet people in SL are either to go to clubs or join groups for topics that interest you. The more people are in the group, the more likely it will be social, but that varies quite a bit. Some groups are much chattier than others, irrespective of the size of the group.

oCasinee wrote: 
I have that power to read people's thoughts and feelings

What are you wasting your time here for, then? You could be making a fortune on the stage, or as a conman.

Although you didn't see through the obvious falsehoods in the first response post in this thread, so maybe your powers aren't that great, or don't work on electronically distributed communications.

Alec - to puncture

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.