I need friends

Maggie Roussel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everybody

I used to play back in 2007 till 2010. them i left second life for years and tried to come back many times but i couldnt stay because i didnt know what to do and i didnt have any friends left. Now i am trying to come back again and i need friends. real good people hahaha to hang out together. Please if you need friend send me an mi. I will be so happy to meet you.

You know the drill.  Go places and/or join groups who share your interests.  Meet them, chat, and become friends.  At least, that's how it was when I rezzed in 2007.

Add some interests and picks to your profile.  That may clue others in to what you like to see, do, and enjoy.  Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Studs County gay/bisexual sim is great place to make good friends that feel like family. They life the cowboy lifestyle and are open to all. I am a straight female that lived there and still works there. Light roleplay where you pick a job or create one with a background story for approval. We have great events and contests. Studs County currently is looking for more females to enrich the roleplay. These guys are like family to me. Drop by Studs County and take a tour.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.