Hey! My names Chance!

DewJunkie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there fellow stranger! As the title says, I'm Chance! I am very new to SL and still getting the hang of things. I came from imvu and was a member on there since 2011. I'm mainly a big dork whom loves to Roleplay and build things. On SL I am currently testing my building skills. I am also a Co-owner of a new club that is just starting up. I am happily taken INRL and am only looking for friendship! :matte-motes-big-grin:

Come stop by and say hello! Teleport

Interests: Supernatural, building, Roleplay, music, exploring, more building, being a dork, iZombie, deadpool, meltingInFLHeat, hanging out with friends, video games, more roleplay. 

dislikes: Ignorant people, closed minded people, jerks, trolls, smart a**es.

If you haven't been there yet, check out Builder's Brewery.  Not only do they hold classes but the group it full of helpful and friendly people.

I don't know much about RP sims other than what you will see in the Role Play forums here.  However I do know there are places for just about anything.  Most will have an observer status so you can watch and interact on a limited basis and see if you like the community.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.