Having Problems Finding Females That Wants To Become My Friends On Second Life

mattstud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im Having problems finging some nice girls to become my new friends on 2nd life, I've meet some girls witch is nice to me 1 day them they dont like something about me. I think I have a good avatar but the girls dont seem want to chat with guys very good on second life. Im Only here wanting nice friends and possibly a sl realtionship with her on 2nd life?  :(

Not saying you do, but probably just as  many  men lie to women too in my experience.

That said and since you said you want a 'nice girl'...

Realize that not all women want a relationship, many may be willing to be your friend only.  If you start pushing for more they are gone.

Realize that SL is not a dating service either.  If you are looking for love or even just a strong relationship, you may find it and it does happen, but not to everyone.

Many women, and men too don't 'play' themselves in SL.  They are playing a character.  It's a form of roll play.  Hopefully they are honest up front about it, but many aren't.  They see nothing wrong with 'breaking hearts' because this is just a game to them.  If you want that, it's fine,  but if you want something more like RL find out first what you are dealing with.

Don't ask for RL information until you have known the woman a long time.  That's scary to most women, including myself.  There are a lot of crazy people on the internet that could cause you harm in RL if you give out that information.  That is not to say you can't trade that info eventually, or not, depending on the women.  Many won't ever give that info out.  But if you do get it the woman has to trust you a lot and for a long time.  If they are too fast to give it out, probably they are not giving all real information.

Next, good friendships and eventually relationships take more time than you think it should apparently.  The ones that happen in a few weeks rarely last.  A lot of those types are more about the chase then once you start to feel comfortable in it, the other person is ready to move on.  The ones that last take sometimes weeks or months to bear fruit. 

Don't say you just want to be friends and a week or so later start asking about sex, relationships, RL, etc.  Again a 'nice girl' will probably be chased away by it.  If what you are looking for is a good solid long term relationship it is going to take some time. 

I've always found that those people who get out, explore, take classes, have fun in places they like rather than meat markets and are genuine will find friendships and maybe even a good relationship or love.  You'll meet people with common interests that way and friendships will form naturally.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.