Giving It Yet Another Go

CalumAshby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I've decided to give Second Life yet another go. I've been in virtual worlds and opensim communities in the past *before* venturing into Second Life. I'm excited to make some new friends and connections to help kindle some interest in this world that I'm fascinated by.

Some background info about me..hmm..I'm 21 years old and my name's Evan. You can call me Evan or Calum, whichever you prefer. I'm from Michigan and I'm a full-time college student studying Marketing. I enjoy DJing and event hosting in virtual worlds. I spend a lot of time on Facebook and other social media platforms so I'm definitely open to adding people there; especially after I create my SL Facebook account. I enjoy K-pop, EDM, video games, traveling, theme parks, food, fashion, LGBT pop culture, modern pop culture, and more. I hope I can find a newbie-friendly club to let me get back into DJing here, too; especially in EDM and Top 40.

Feel free to say Hello! I usually don't bite unless you're into that so I make no promises with accidental nibblings.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.