Genuine People

EmiliaGrace88

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey *waves* looking for some cool chill people to hang out with, maybe even rp with. I'm 28 in RL and have been in SL for 5 years and counting. 

I rp in a few sims including Sanctuary, Convergence, and Crack Den. Needless to say I enjoy adult rp sims and fantasy, especially vampires, though i can definitely go with the whole urban household rp plan. And if you know about World Of Darkness White Wolf in any way, its a plus.....and slowly trying to introduce myself back into Gor but with no one to go with into it, I feel slow and out of place. 

I would prefer people to be on either pacific or central time difference. I am currently on pacific , though it's no big deal if you aren't. :) The fact is, I have over 200 people on my friends list and maybe only 30 come online and out of that only 5 speak, so I'm about to clean house. :) Hope to hear from you soon. 

• Like 1

EmiliaGrace88 wrote:

I have over 200 people on my friends list and maybe only 30 come online and out of that only 5 speak,

clean up, delete, most won't even notice

the ones that do respond are mostly the ones that got butt hurted by the clean up, and never talked anyway..

real friends will understand

Only 200, and out of those 30 are on, you are doing great. I would need a major clean up just to get down to that level, but then I have. Business and my friends list doubles as a mailing list for that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.