Friendssssss

LondieMonroe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone!!

I'm kind of new to the SL would still.. I haven't spent much time aside from exploring, learning how to do new things, working, and shopping.. To stop and make some friends on here. I'd love to meet some new people and become friends with them, because friends are nice to have... As long as they aren't fake ones..

ABOUT ME:

Name: London (Londie)

Birthday: October 25th (Scorpio)

State & Time Zone: Texas USA & Central

Orientation: Bisexual

Relationships Status: Single 

Fav Foods: Itialian, mexican, and chinese food.

Non-Fav Foods: Olives & tomatoes 

Likes to: Dance, write poetry/songs, shop, roller skate, watch Netflix/cartoons, shop, relax, and did I mention shop?? Lol. I recently just got into blogging, I've always had a Tumblr but I want to have a based thing I blog about since my Tumblr is really some of everything.

Fav Colors: pink, white, GREYYYYY, and purple

Info: I'm really goofy and hyper most the time kind of crazy lol. I don't like being annoyed however and am not afraid to speak my mind. I don't like people who are closed minded and don't open their minds to new things (soooooooooo annoying).. I'm very kind hearted but don't like being lied to, disrespected, or used. I consider myself to be trust-worthy and loyal. I'm always there for people who are there for me no matter what, I got you!! I'm usually a very open person unless it's something I'd rather not share. I hate people who are only looking for a sexual relationship, there is so much more to a person other than their body.. Most of the personality traits that come along with being a scorpio is totally me (yes I'm into horoscopes)..

Looking for in a friend (basic summary): I really would like someone I bond with and click with, I do not mind doing voice at all since sometimes I hate typing. If we become good friends I would mind talking outside of SL. I don't care what timezone, country, race, religion or any of that you are. Just please do not be disrespectful or racist of others which goes back to the closed minded persons I was speaking on above. I'd prefer you to be over the age of 18. Someone I can easily talk to........ 

Anyway I don't want to make this too long so people don't want to read it.. LOL.. But please contact me in-world if interested..

SL name: LondieMonroe - Display name: Londie La'Spade

LondieMonroe wrote:

Hello everyone!!

I'm kind of new to the SL would still.. I haven't spent much time aside from exploring, learning how to do new things, working, and shopping.. To stop and make some friends on here. I'd love to meet some new people and become friends with them, because friends are nice to have... As long as they aren't fake ones..

ABOUT ME:

Name
:
London (Londie)

Birthday
:
October 25th (Scorpio)

State & Time Zone
:
Texas USA & Central

Orientation
:
Bisexual

Relationships
Single

Fav Foods
:
Itialian, mexican, and chinese food.

Non-Fav Foods:
Olives & tomatoes 

Likes to:
Dance, write poetry/songs, shop, roller skate, watch Netflix/cartoons, shop, relax, and did I mention shop?? Lol. I recently just got into blogging, I've always had a Tumblr but I want to have a based thing I blog about since my Tumblr is really some of everything.

Fav Colors
:
pink
white
GREYYYYY
, and
purple

Info
:
I'm really goofy and hyper most the time kind of crazy lol. I don't like being annoyed however and am not afraid to speak my mind. I don't like people who are closed minded and don't open their minds to new things (soooooooooo annoying).. I'm very kind hearted but don't like being lied to, disrespected, or used. I consider myself to be trust-worthy and loyal. I'm always there for people who are there for me no matter what, I got you!! I'm usually a very open person unless it's something I'd rather not share. I hate people who are only looking for a sexual relationship, there is so much more to a person other than their body.. Most of the personality traits that come along with being a scorpio is totally me (yes I'm into horoscopes)..

Looking for in a friend (basic summary):
I really would like someone I bond with and click with, I do not mind doing voice at all since sometimes I hate typing. If we become good friends I would mind talking outside of SL. I don't care what timezone, country, race, religion or any of that you are. Just please do not be disrespectful or racist of others which goes back to the closed minded persons I was speaking on above. I'd prefer you to be over the age of 18. Someone I can easily talk to........ 

Anyway I don't want to make this too long so people don't want to read it.. LOL.. But please contact me in-world if interested..

SL name
:
LondieMonroe
-
Display name
:
Londie La'Spade

Awesome,it would be great to be your friend,chek my profil and feel free to add me

Feel free to im me in world, I am always more than happy to have more friends to hang out with, as long as you are ok with child avis and furries in sl (Because sometimes I have my sl kids or our pet around me, and my sl/rl husband is 90% lycan in sl).

A little about me (Other than I do the sl family thing and my husband spouts fur hehe,) I am easy going, honest (i am the type of person that sees no reason to lie, if I dont want to share will say so) I can be goofy, serious, and inbetween.

Hello! First off, I absolutely ADORE your color pallete choice.
Second, I think we would be great friends, I feel like I fit your criteria. I started playing sl again after a long hiatus and have been on and off ever since alot of my friends dissapeared. I would love someone I can talk to and relate to on SL.

Anywho, if you feel like it, send me a message. I work tomorrow but I'll try to be on. c: 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.