Friends

corin Baxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4131 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It seems that many of us are having the same issues with our friends disappearing off sl. I am not one to be on all the time, but I have spurts where I am on and off, and everytime I come back, just about all my friends are gone!

So, with that being said I'm looking for new friends to chat and hang out with from time to time.

I am located in the states SLT time +2. I really enjoy exploing new places and checking out events going on. I hang out mainly at music venues, and like to dance and have fun.

I am not really into any kind of rp and have no affiliations with any of the bloodlines groups or anything like that. 

I am an avatar with many appearances, one day I may be drow, the next neko- the next a little bear, who knows?! I like to change it up and have fun! 

I hope to meet and hang out with some great new people!

I love to make friends everyday! Thats why we all are here in this 3d chat room! (this amazing 3D chatroom*) right?

Thank you for posting this and give me the chance to introduce my self. Im beethros Karas a salesman, mostly, live in 3d for like 5 years now; and lately i got my self a nice parcel with a garden and a mall! So i can invite there all my friends and its like a meeting poin or a "hangout" as it used to be called. I will like to see you TP there to meet us, we are just like you.. some times happy , some times sad, thats life, right? :) ...Anyway if you fel like, pls, take a moment and TP to The Mall Street. Im sure it will be always more to explore there!

Cheers, hope we talk soon,

beethros.

LM= http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Olber/64/173/43

SL timezone here.

Its often hard to meet folks in SL. But not so hard for folks to wander off and away from SL (well its hard for some of us, so here we still are. :) ).

I'm always up for meeting new people. Having been around SL since 2006, though not really involved until 2009, I've seen a lot of my friends list go 'dark' over time.

Feel free to send me a message inworld or on the feeds.

I -am- a progressive liberal and -not- a conservative and even less a libertarian though ( :P ) - open about my faith and my politics. :D

Pretty much always a neko or furry (cat). Often enjoy exploring, hitting reggae music venues (and sometimes soul or hiphop when I can find a good place with it), shopping more than I should, or just chatting about stuff on my interests.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4131 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.