Friends for Eva?

Reese Wicken

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,  I go by Eva on SL.  I'm 23 years old and I've been here since 2011.   I took a break from SL awhile ago due to some personal issues and it seems that the one person I knew on SL has left.  which has left me being very much alone and with no one to keep me company.

I frequent Adult sims,  I like hanging out in clubs and Hubs,  I'm a filthy casual role-player unless of course I like the story of a sim and the people as well.

I'm a pretty shy person, I don't IM many people as I always feel that I am bothering them.  I've got a wide array of interests and can talk about nearly anything with anyone.   I'm looking for people who enjoy being personal with their friends after a time, who would drag me to new sims now and then.    You're gender doesn't matter to me, but I prefer people close to my age so 23 - 33ish, but older is also fine.

I normally wear mesh avatars, I do have a few hybrids and a normal standard avatar that I roam around in too.  If you want to get to know me and be my friend, feel free to IM me and leave me a message.  I'm typically on at night around 10pm EST.  - Lavaliere Resident.

• 1 month later...

Since you like adult sims you should check out Studs County a gay/bisexual cowboy lifestyle sim open to all. (Human avatars only.) You should find someone on there when you come onto sl cause there are lots of Brazilian players on this light roleplay sim. Got Europeans too, lots of Americans, and I'm a straight Canadian female. You can choose a job or create one with a background story for approval. We have lots of events and contests. The guys think it would be great to have more female players to enrich the sim. Drop in and take a tour of Studs County :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.