Friendly steps ^-^

lavandary

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys thx u because u r reading my post :* :*

Ummm...im Lavandary from Eygpt, Alexandria love outdoors, Music,Rainbow color just i m here to say im seeking for a home with a roomate and im first will be just little shy but then i will be fun and little bit crazy
Thx very much to read my post who want to invite me to live with just IM me or just reply or sms me thx ;) and if male who want me to live with no prop and i can be ur gf too ;) who want me to be his gf just rply with this emotion ;) ah sorry i didnt put a photo for me because i open from the mop tomorow i will put it and thx ;) and who i'll be his or her roommate i will send him or her a gift and i sware i will send a gift see ya ;)

what people see often here is also happening to you... being in SL for a while, seeking for friends and absolutely nothing in your inworld profile.

No pics, picks, txt or anything...

I'd really recomment you go ad that... show who you are, tell what you want, or anything else you like, look for ... in short, anything you like to share to find people with the same interest.

A empty profile doesn't really invite people to start a talk.. give them something to start :)

Another good way to meet friends in SL is to join groups for things you like. Use the inworld Search function to find groups. You might find groups with other Egyptian people. Hunt groups are a good way to explore SL, find nice freebies, & make friends. When you only have a few friends, they might not be in SL when you are, but when you have a few active groups, there will usually be some chatting in the group chat that you can join.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.