Couple looking for new friends

Scarletangel1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My husband (rl and sl) have just recently started coming back into secondlife only to realize we really don't know many people any more. We have been busy planning out rl wedding for next year. we are on second life time and usually on after 5 pm slt. Sometimes before depending what is going on during the day. We are on sl time.

First time i have posted something like this, but i figured why not try and see if we get any answers.

Cheers.

You haven't given us enough information to point you to places. Are you looking for dancing, conversation, kink, fashion, role playing... ???

Your best bet is the Destination Guide in the viewer or web site. The "What's Hot" section lists the regions with lots of people. The other sections will lead you to the areas of your interest. You'll find like-minded people in those.

There are chat areas, voice and text. You can find them in the destination guide. 

Search in the viewer will give you lists of places. Go jumping through those and land mark the ones you like that have people. Many regions are time sensitive... meaning the people liking them are generally in the same RL time zone. So, do your exploring during the time you are normally on. Avoid making the research a Christmas morning project...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.