CALLING ALL EXPLORERS

SAULGOODiE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright, it seems most of my good 'ol exploring buddies have fallen off the face of the grid, looking for some new adventerous souls to explore with! 

I am easy going and I love meeting new people! I love music and art, and when I'm not hanging out at my cafe I am off looking for awesome new things. I love shopping, victorian architecture, cute places, KITTENS, interactive sims and virtual education. I'd love to have a team of folks like back in the ol days! Feel free to IM me inworld or reply here. 

:robotwink:

Come along and join me, mparrault!! :robotvery-happy:

I explore a few different ways, and tend to cater towards who I am with, or general topics. I do a lot of exploration both mainland and whole-grid, finding landmarks a few different ways. I tend to lean towards photogenic places, educational sims or multi-square large sims with uniqe themes. Regardless of how I explore, it's all about appreciating peoples creations within SL and finding new/interesting places to take pictures, shop or just hang out! 

Once a month I host group "Field Trips" from my cafe where we explore a specific Sim or Topic (for example, we might spend 2 hours walking around on foot exploring larger sims like Caledon, or hop around the grid looking at the best libraries or cafes!). I like to spend plenty of time researching these field trips, so often my exploration turns into research for my trips!

At the end of the day, I just love finding new places, whether that means stumbling around the mainland, clicking randomly throughout the grid-map, or utilizing the Search Tool! I'd say I spend more than half my time inworld Exploring the grid, so it would be wonderful to have a crew of folks willing to do the same again :-D 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.