BEAR ing with me

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please bear with me while I speak about B-E-A-R-S.  I may be boring some of you, but I really don't care.  I am cashing in my chips.  
If you make a post to my thread in Japanese language forum - I will send you a bear.  My threads regarding bears keep getting whacked - so I would like the moderators of this forum to read below before they whack this thread.  
by Linden Kim Linden on 03-11-2011 08:52 PM

Our thoughts today are with all of those who are suffering in the devastation caused by the earthquakes in Japan and the tsunami in the Pacific. We encourage all Second Life Residents to support the relief efforts however they can, and we would like to help.

<snip>

Please help us to support the relief efforts - buy the bears, and help spread the word in Second Life. 

Additionally, we know that independent groups in Second Life are also planning to support relief efforts. For example, Radar Magazine in Second Life will be holding a month-long event and are seeking designers to donate virtual items (see this article for details). If your group is planning an inworld relief effort, then please share it in the comments here. 

Thank you,

Kim

Well, you are not boring me, Storm.  This is very important.

If readers do not wish to post to Storm's thread, just please give whatever you can to support the relief/rebuilding effort in Japan.  Buy bears for others, give to charities, whatever you might do in such a time of absolutely critical need...please do it.

Not boring at all!  I cashed in my chips last night...well I passed them out to those who wanted to donate and donated what I had left in the piggy bank.  It is a very important cause and every little bit helps in a BIG way! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.