Adorkable female looking for friends

Keeva Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking to make a new friend, preferably female in the US central time zone.  Age is not an issue.

About me;

I'm a Christian, just not a very good one or "Bible-thumper" and I'm not the type to push God onto anyone, that is for other people to make that decision.  I support the LGBT community.  I'm very skeptical about politics.

My interests are drawing, music, anime, sim-hopping, shopping (mostly window shopping), clubs.  I'm open to trying RP, just not; Gor, Bloodlines, medieval, pirates, star trek, star wars.  I don't dislike them, I'm just not that interested in RP them.

Fastest way to get my attention is to just send me a NC on SL to get ahold of me, I don't check the forums as often.

*edit*

I'm happily taken, please no replies about seeking a partner or any sex.

Ok so we are so much alike, except for the Central time zone, and being into anime, though I am not against it, oh and the window shopping thing to, I am blessed to be able to go in and buy stuff. As I write this I have access to the forums but not SL, so I can't send that notecard, and when I get on SL I likely will get distracted by this wedding I have to plan. That is part of my happily taken. If you see this before you hear from me, drop me a line.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.