Active friends :)

Xuxu13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2882 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My account is old but I have only started sl properly few weeks ago. I would love to meet new people, I am looking for people that already have experienced with the game, I dont mind if you are new. Either way I would love to meet experienced people because they can show me to good places to hang out etc. Please only males and females that are the ages 20 to 26 in real. I am 20 going to turn 21, I already stopped regularly playing this other virtual world (IMVU) because of the lack of people my age. Also dont mind role playing and also looking for a job in world. 

Yeah I agree with the comment about ages, I'm a few years older than your cutoff anyway, but you can look me up if your interested. I never worry to much about the real person behind the avatar, if they can enhance my Sl experience then great, if not then I don't need them, RL has nothing to do with it.

I am sorry you cannot compare to facebook, as facebook was never made to add random people. I do think is the same as all social platforms as people have different opinions about ages. I do not mind being friends with people younger but I said more about the ages above because when it comes to in-game relationships. I am sorry, I do care about real age because god knows if you end up dating a 13-year-old ?. I am not trying to be picky bu the probability of having common stuff is higher if you have more friends around your age group that's all. Not treating like facebook because I know 90% of people in my friend list. But thanks for your opinion.

I dont mind having female friends way older than me, definately no guys. I understand you do not worry about who is the person behind the screen. Cool thats your opinion i respect. But I do not want to end up having certain conversations with 13 year olds or whatever. Yeah I do understand for you real and sl doesnt have nothing to do with it, to me the same but until a certain extent. This is is not the first world virtual world I have been to, I have played in virtual worlds for already 7 years and the one thing that gets on my nerves is people lying about their ages. You dont want to end up talking about sex or make sexual jokes with a 13 year old right? In addition I do not want to be friends with guys that are like my dads age or my uncle age. Its personal choice. Yeah SL is to have fun etc. One of the things i dont have in rl is that many friends of my age, so trying to have that at least here. But thanks for your opinion.

There are no 13-16 year olds in SL except those locked on private sims sponsored by an organization like a school.  These islands are closed to the general SL population.  The kids can't TP off their island, IM you, join groups other than the ones sponsored by their organization, or even look in search, so you have no chance of talking or friending anyone on these islands.

To avoid older teens, stay away from G rated sims, which is the only place they are allowed to be.

Of course, as you know anyone can lie about their age, so there may be a kid who lied about their age to appear to be a legal adult. However it is rare.  Most kids can't carry off acting like adults all the time and some even will admit to someone they are a minor. Kids like this are soon discovered, reported and banned for life.

Thank you. A comment that makes more sense. Yeah I meant about people lying about their ages because experienced that alot on IMVU (another virtual world). Thank you for the information.

Hello! I am not in your age group. Older. But I have a suggestion. I hold a weekly breakfast, the breakfast club. We meet every Sunday at 8 AM and we go to different places each week. It is a good way to meet people and see new places. Check out my feed on Sunday mornings around 7 AM on Sunday for the location of the breakfast of the week! https://my.secondlife.com/hippie.bowman

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2882 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.