30 y/o Woman Seeking Likeminded Individuals for Friends. . .

Laoise Rumsford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

My name is Laoise Rumsford and as the topic subject states: I am seeking friends! I will happily befriend any age, any gender and any sexuality. I've recently bought a new computer and need friends badly as my Second Life is lonely and the friends I -do- have rarely log in anymore due to time differences.

I enjoy participating in hunts, attending concerts, decorating, and combining different outfits. I enjoy fishing every now and again and playing the games that earn extra linden (Princesses and Dragons/Magic Crystals) 'cause hey - they kill time and you earn a bit of cash on the side between allowance days. I love dancing, people-watching, an occasional bit of live music and singers, I like to participate in events (best of...) but rarely do them anymore. I love to make people smile and make their day better because it always makes mine.

I'm not sure if I can do voice or not, on account that my headset may be busted? I'm not sure, it's been a time since I've used it last. I can cam-verify if need be though. But what does it matter? We're not going to sex. :P

With that said, I am NOT seeking a relationship or Sexy-time. I am not seeking a Dom to control or "guide me" and while I'll give them a chance, I do not get along with cruel and arrogant types of people.

I totally understand the time difference  thing myself, and let's not forget that some just well give up SL all together. I'm in the same boat as you are there with some that are different times then I am. I guess that is why I rarely log in anymore. A little about me, I'm a loner of sorts, I do hunts when I remember which ones I like the best from the previous year, I'm 37, not into the clubs, but love to explore mainland, and hang out trying to help new residents, and make new friends, but I wish you all the luck in the world. I don't log in all that much, maybe we'll run into each other via a HUNT or something along that nature.

The Club Scene is old... Not one have I entered lacked a stripper's pole which, as I said, is getting old. I enjoy Lar's Warehouse though to be honest because I've been going to the Bar for years and old habits die hard, esp when you've met and grown to love the people there.

Maybe we will run into each other via a Hunt! That'd be awesome. :)

Hey, I'm Winn Storm, 33 (RL), I haven't had a lot of time lately to spend in-world.  And when I do, it seems I just don't know what to do anymore.   It would be great to meet more people who are online during the day, as that is when I'm usually on.  Feel free to add me as a friend.  And we are online at the same time don't hesitate to say hi.

I don't go to clubs, usually because there is too many people. ALthough I have gone to the jazz club variety a few times. I like to dance, but I'm more interested in conversation. 

I haven't done many hunts, but am willing to try. I was doing a lot of online surveys to earn L$.  (Stuffpoints.com for example)

TheWinterStorm Resident

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.