looking for land to rent in blake sea

Ryuni Helstein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im looking for a parcel in blake sea thats its own island so i dont have annoying neighbor around me. i would like ot have 1,000 + prims and not a homestead region. since homesteads only allow 20 avis i need the island to be on a full region so that when i throw parties i can have 30 to 40 some guests is there anything like this at blake sea? or is the a landing point in blake sea that will give me a nc of all rentals in blake sea? or any rentals that are open to sailable waters ajoining the blake sea?

I doubt you will find what you are seeking. I know of no rentals like that. 

Most islands in the Blake Sea are owned by LL or the few that are owned by someone rarely come up for sale and when they do they are hugely expensive in terms of RL money.

There are a few estates that rent land to the east of there but even a 4096 with 937 prims is going to be pricey as there is a huge demand for land around the Blake Sea. 

Your last problem is that most full sims are set to hold 40 people.  So unless you are renting a full sim you will be encroaching on your neighbors right to have people over or even be on their property when you have that many on your land.  You better ask the estate owner if you find something you like, BEFORE you rent.

• 2 weeks later...

I know Blake Sea and surroundings very well but I dont think you will ever find there what you are looking for.

The best I could find is this  :  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Honah%20Lee%20Shoal/117/81/35

6.000 sqm
1372 prims
2895 L$ weekly

There is a very strict covenant and the region is homestead.

Buying mainland near Nautilus could be an option but that is very expensive

Rentals come up here:

https://sites.google.com/site/slhollywoodrealestate/available-leases

but be careful a lot are homesteads.

Also use the land map and look for parcels to the sides of the Hollywood estate, you will find they have rental boxes on them. The Snug harbor estate and Second Norway normally have parcels for rent at what I would consider to be reasonable rates for the location, again check your region info to see if it is a homestead or full sim.

I have 700 prims for about 2,000L$ a week on the Snug Harbor estate right next to the Blake sea channel on a full sim and am very happy with it. I have had an LCC party on it and am planning a Topless Sailors party on it too.

• 1 month later...

I could help you,

I have a land you could have it for rent or take over.

its included the following buildings:

A complete open port village: 2400 prims

- house for renting out included full furniture, 3 levels

- apartment luxury, full furniture

- dance room and second floor the frrebie shop

- the castel tower , including the stairs going to the dungeon, bed and bath room, 3 levels, and the stairs going down to the Japanese cave.

I include a picture to have an impression.

Feel free to contact us or visit the land; a beter place and better build than this you will not find in Blake Sea.

Contact: musoryo      land mark      http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fanghammer/88/77/24

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.