Western Corsica

ChinRey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Unless you mean the two sim wide connector up from Nautilus (Hissel / Almythia are two of those regions) it looks just as bad and edge unsailable as always :(

When I try a tri-continent circumnavigation I always get stuck on the sides of this horrible continent.

The lab really need to fix some of the coastal disasters they created with tiny little protected passages next to void. 

Callum Meriman wrote:

Unless you mean the two sim wide connector up from Nautilus (Hissel / Almythia are two of those regions) it looks just as bad and edge unsailable as always
:(

When I try a tri-continent circumnavigation I always get stuck on the sides of this horrible continent.

The lab really need to fix some of the coastal disasters they created with tiny little protected passages next to void. 

I was thinking about the area further west. I used to live at Duzzclown and I'm absolutely sure Johannessen was full of ban lines and skyboxes back then. Now the whole sim is empty "protected land". I'm fairly sure the same is the case with Gueltierrez, Raduccieri and Bunocciero too.

I can understand why you have problems with the passage eastwards. There is a navigable protected route there but it's horrendously narrow some places.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.