Question on exchanging plots on mainland

Viggy Ruhig

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a 512 lot linden house, but i want to move to mainland.  I want to buy land from someone who wants to buy different land.  She says that we might have to wait a month, because in the past she got charged for the next tier of land 1024, even though she only owned 512.  She suggested we wait a month after abandoning the land, then buy new land...

I guess my question is, if I have 512 land, and I give it up, can I go buy a different 512 land the same day, and not be charged at the 1024 level right?

It seems obvious to me, that as long as you never own two plots of land at 512 you never go above 1024 right?  I want to be careful, so I thought I would ask here first.

yes you are right, when not going over your 512 sqm, you will not get a higher tier level.

And she is right too... if you level up, better wait till the first day of the new billing cycle ( is mostly NOT a calander month, can start at any date, but it's a months length)

Viggy Ruhig wrote:

I guess my question is, if I have 512 land, and I give it up, can I go buy a different 512 land the same day, and not be charged at the 1024 level right?

It seems obvious to me, that as long as you never own two plots of land at 512 you never go above 1024 right?  I want to be careful, so I thought I would ask here first.

yes correct. You just have to abandon your Linden Home first, which you can do at anytime

to abandon then menu: World \ About Land \ General \ Abandon Land

after abandoning your Linden Home then you can buy the mainland 512m from your friend immediately and not incur any extra tier payment

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.