Mainland Parcel Management Question

Treasure Ballinger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I should know this, and am sure I used to, but can't remember.  I know someone here can refresh me on how this works.  I just sold a mainland parcel that I've owned since 2007.  I'm Premium.  I've been paying at a 2048 rate, of $15.00 per month for the land.  So now, I have none.  If I recall, I stil can get a free 512 if I want, but how soon can/do I change the land management cost on the website?  If I'm not mistaken, this is March, so I will still be charged the $15 for March.....  is it an automatic update after that or at what point does/can it change, and do I change it?  I don't think I can change it yet, right, because the sale just happened today.  Thanks so much!

You should go in and try to change it right away. If it doesn't let you adjust your max tier setting down to where you intended, make sure that you don't have any group contributions -- those don't disappear just because the land isn't held by the group anymore, but I'm not sure there was any group land involved to begin with.

You're correct that this won't affect your very next bill because Mainland is always billed in arrears for the maximum held during the past 30-day billing period. Those billing periods don't specifically align with calendar months, though, so you'll need to check your account details for your specific schedule.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.