I want to buy my own land

rickdecard23 Kahanamoku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like to buy a land but have a los of questions. The rent is pee week the purchase too. In the second life price list a private region cost 150 dollars, per week? how can i see the size (sqm) in sl to know the sizes on line? If i get a member premium i can to have more than 512 sqm? How much is it cost then? The last questions if about the payment, i can do it in lindens or only in dollars. Best regards.

I think you simply need to read the page about land sales more carefully:

https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/land-detail.php?region_id=08927543-5e29-4420-870a-05803fb640ac

The fee is clearly marked as a *set-up fee* -- a one-time fee -- for $150, and that's clearly in US dollars.

Then after that, once a MONTH you will have to pay tier of $75 US.

There isn't a weekly fee on this type of purchase from Linden Lab; if you rented this from a resident, it would be by the week.

This isn't mainland, it's a private island, and the lowest-capacit one, i.e. really meant for landscaping because it hardly has any prims (only 750) and capacity. If you want a more serious home that can hold a house and more you will need the next level up.

Read the directions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.