Help -- rented mainland, won't let me rez objects, says I'm not renting it?

Kibz1995

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I rented some mainland.  It told me to right click the box and click Pay, which I did.  It took my Lindens but it says the land is not mine, and I can't rez.  And I can't set my home to it either :( Was I just scammed? I can't get in contact with the owner because it says Unknown.

Nevermind I found a notecard and it said the name of the owner.  Says to message him to get invited to the group.  The owner's last post on his profile was 11 months ago.  Does that mean I just wasted my money? :(

you can only see the last post on a forum, never when he contacted somebody .... i don't know where you got it but it's really meaning not much ..IM and chat are not logged for public use so you can't see when he last talked.

Give it a day, perhaps two... or try to find out if there are managers for that specific landlord. You could contact them.

If it takes longer, you could also look for other renters around you to see what their experiences / tips are...

if everything fails... you'r out of luck, nobody, not even LL can help you in this kind of issues, but lets hope it's just a short inconvinience to wait till the owner is online.

Kibz1995 wrote: The owner's last post on his profile was 11 months ago.  

Many people have given up on posting to Profile "Feeds" so those 11 months very likely mean nothing.

If you're really curious when the owner was last logged-in, you can often tell that by joining an open group of which they're a member.

(Yeah, it's a little stalkery, but meh, no harm done. Maybe sit on a Shower poseball afterwards, or say a Hail Philip at Our Lady of Perpetual Lag.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.