And another one

ChinRey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

I would give a thousand Horizons or any of these projects to see Gaeta finally finished! Obviously beyond hope, LL has moved onto other money-making ventures, new Gaeta parcels would probably go for a fraction of what Horizons is selling for..... The OCD side of me cannot help but pray they will atleast finish the shoreline SOMEDAY </3 X___X 

SAULGOODiE wrote:

I would give a thousand Horizons or any of these projects to see Gaeta finally finished!

Who knows. Maybe the G in GHR means Gaeta and this as the finishing touch of that continent? Not very likely, I know.

SAULGOODiE wrote:

new Gaeta parcels would probably go for a fraction of what Horizons is selling for.....

There are old Gaeta sims that have never ever been for sale or put to any use whatsoever.

Here's my dream scenario btw:

• Move the Sharp Continent in between Sansara and Jeogeot and add a few Open Space watersims to fill the gap between the two big continents. (Alternatively if moving Sharp is too difficult, fill up with new sims and leave the Sharp one as an isolated group of sims)
  • Add some Open Space sims to make a passable shoreline for Gaeta 1
  • Add seven Open Space water sims between Gaeta 1 and Corsica (seven is actually all that's needed to connect them)
  • Create the Northeast Passage between Sansara and Satori, following a route that also creates a way around the Ban Belt between The North-East Islands and civilization the Hidden Lake District.
  • Make sure there is a unbroken waterway around all the main continents, protect some abandoned land where possible and add a few Open Space sims where that's the only solution

Connecting all the G and M rated Mainland continents this way would probably require something between 100 and 200 sims, most of them could be left as low resource Open Space ones. It would completely transform Mainland and I do believe it would be very good investment for LL. I know it's not going to happen of course, and I suppose many people are glad it won't, but I can dream, can't I? ^_^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.