someone help me! I think the game broke down!? I got 3k Lindens magically!!?

NangelN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

OH MY GOD! I posted a question saying that I somehow got 1000 lindens a few hours ago and was wondering how that happened. and now i got 2000 more and im afraid that somehow someone hacked the game and sending me this money I have NO idea. I dont want to get banned or something from this money which I dont even know where it came from!!. Are there anyone responsible for these kind of things ? TAKE THIS MONEY IF I'LL GET BANNED IN THE FUTURE OR SOMETHING!! please help me !! I know it sounds good that I get this money but I don't want to if I'll get banned. I think that I'll get banned because it's always what happens when you get money magically. Someone help me about this please! 

1 answer to this question

I'll admit that it does sound too good to be true when the Tooth Fairy gives you extra money not just once but twice.  You may have more valuable teeth than you imagined.  Or you have a secret admirer.  Or it was stolen cash.  So .....  Look first in your Transaction History at secondlife.com >>> Account to see who sent you both windfalls.  Then especially if you do not recognize the person, copy all of the information from the Transaction History and paste it into an Abuse Report.  (If you can't figure out who's "abusing" you, tell them that it's Governor Linden.)  Linden Lab will investigate.  If the money really was stolen, they will return it to the rightful owner and you are safe.  If it wasn't, then you can keep it.  Safe again.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.