ok i lost some liden some one sent me

Teddybear536

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Is Cody a person? Check your Transaction History on your Deashboard at secondlife.com to be sure that you haven'r received anything from Cody.  If you haven't, send him(her?) an IM and ask why not.  This is a matter between you and Cody.  The Lindens will not intervene in a private disagreement.

Well, you both need to check your Transaction histories on your Dashboards to see if any Lindens went anywhere. If the Lindens don't show as being sent on cody's history, he can send them again. If they do show and you didn't receive them, he should contact Billing Support. As it's such a small amount, unless he can use a toll free number, it's probably better to submit a ticket.

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Portugal: 800.814.450
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

I think you should tell "Cody" that it didnt send or mabye you need to upload to a different viewer one time my friend gave 678 L and it didnt come through i searched on Google.com "on secondlife if someone gives you L and you dont get it what do you do?" and i got this website and im tottaly sorry i dont remember what its called but i downloaded it because it was rated 5 stars and it gave me this total new viewer and when it got on it said that emocupcake gave you 678 L i hope things work out 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.