i tryed rant place 450L to 1000L it did work it took my L but did on day saver updated done

david25sweetDad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I can't quite understand what happened and how you could pay a rental box 450L to 1000L (or 450L to 950L). Surely you paid it a fixed sum? If it took your money and gave you the rental, where is the glitch and why are you looking for a refund?

Check your transaction history and see where your money went. Did the owner of the rent box receive the money? It would be best if you contacted the owner if you feel there is an issue. If you're saying your money disappeared neither going to the owner or back to your balance, you could contact Billing Support https://support.secondlife.com/billing-support/

David,

I'm sorry but if you paid a Rental Box some of your $Lindens, then you have a Resident to Resident issue. You need to talk with the person who owns the parcel that you made the payment for. Linden Research does not get involved in Resident to Resident disputes unless you can prove fraud.

Click on the Rental Box and see who owns it and contact them. Additionally most rental box systems offer you a NC or a folder with additional information about the parcel you are leasing and the covenant for the region you are in.

Per the information on your next post, you need to contact - Destination: doobeedoo Littlething regarding your Lindens and your inability to use the parcel you leased.

I forgot to say use Options/Edit to add comments to your post rather than open a new thread.

If you paid the rent box 900L I'm assuming that is two weeks rent (450L x 2) or did you only mean to pay one weeks rent? Anyway, as KarenMichelle said, contact doobeedoo Littlething if there is an issue over what you paid.

To use the land you've rented and rez content, you will undoubtedly have to join the land owner's group.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.