how do i remove my lindex limit

Geoboy1000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok, so i used to play second life along time ago but i forgot the email i used for it and well, i made a new account and here it is, when i played yesterday i saw that someone said you can sell lindens for real money and i thought he was joking but he was dead serious so i searched it up and its true so i plan on making money, havnt planned it out yet, hoping to get a job but basically i cant sell the money because of this lindex thing i read about and it confuses me in every way, all i wanna do is sell my lindens without having to spend a penny, but i havnt seen anything like that, everything i read about was you have to complete a US$ transaction inorder to increase the limit and well, i just wanna sell lindens, can anyone tell me how to remove the limit? i started a case but the guy said i needed to complete a transaction which i have not done before because i only started yesterday, main thing is i just wanna remove this limit so i can get enough lindens to sell for 20$ and then im done with second life, who knows, i could probally buy some lindens if i wanna rejoin but i just wanna know if theres a way to sell lindens without having to spend a penny, if not, then just tell me the other way without making it look so hard, thanks.

3 answers to this question

you will have to use the lindex to activate your paymentoption. After that your time starts counting for the limits to exchange.

Next to that you will need a verified paypal account to receive the money.

You will also not get all your money out, there are fees for exchange ánd transfer, also paypal will take a fee most likely.

everything is explained here: https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Buying-and-selling-Linden-dollars/ta-p/700107

• Like 2

You can't sell Lindens without first buying some.  Even so, you won't be able to sell an amount past your limit, especially if you are not a creator or have an income you earn within SL.  This is to prevent moneylaundering. 

You can only sell $Ls through the official Lindex Exchange.  It is illegal to sell your linden's to anyone else due to money laundering laws.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.