help me hacked stolen money

Tatka Frenzy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Безымянный.png

help me hacked stolen money, yesterday someone hacked my avatar, I looked at the history of my 5000 lindens were transferred to the o0Veronique0o Resident, she confirmed it sent me, I demanded to return, but the money she gave to the Governor Linden, please return me 5000 linden

7 answers to this question

It looks like Veronique sent you stolen money, and Linden Lab has removed it from your account.  When someone uses a stolen credit card or tricks other residents into giving them access to account information, Linden Lab tries to recover the money and return it to the original owner.  You can verify by calling the Linden Lab billing office. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 2

Please remove that chat transcript. Yo are violating the TOS by posting private chat without permission.

It is clear from that transcript that I was correct. Veronique said "because if I keep your linden my avatar could be banned". The money was not yours. It was stolen from someone else. Veronique probably knows where it came from, and she is afraid that she will be blamed for stealing it. She is trying to protect herself and you by returning the money to Linden Lab.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.