Why won't my Transaction process i have enough money on my debit card account

rrannea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok so this is my problem i try to purchase linden with my debit card and it keeps telling me that it is cancelled i check my debit card account to make sure that the is sufficient funds on there to make the purchase of the amount of linden that i want a there is but then check this out i scroll down and i see two transaction from linden lab charging my account for attempted purchases of linden that i never received????? I have had this problem before and and second life took 4 usd dollars from my account i filled a case and it was never resolved to i was just like whatever 4 dollars fine u can have it but now it's trying to do it again 

i purchased a vanilla one prepaid debit visa card i only put 20.00usd dollars on it i tried to purchase linden i am very aware of the 30 cent charge and the dollar charge  to purchase linden but it never went thought but they sure did go ahead and take their dollar i guess that went through successfully but not my request

here is the statement link 

file:///Users/MsJazmineRanea21/Documents/my%20prepaid%20card%20review%20for%20second.pdf

2 answers to this question

You can call Billing at one of the numbers below.

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

However, I have three comments for you.  First, LL does not accept most debit cards or prepaid cards.  They ONLY accept actual major CREDIT cards or a verified PayPal or Skrill account.  That's probably why your attempted purchase is failing.  Second, when you set up a new credit card as a payment method, LL makes a small charge (should be $1, if I remember right) to verify that the account is valid and that payment will be made.  This charge is a test transaction, and it will be automatically reversed...you are not actually out any money.  But it is possible to see the charge, if you check your account shortly after you register the card with LL.  Finally, NEVER post personal data like a credit card statement in a public forum like this one!!!!  Your link (fortunately!) does not work, but you should still edit your post to remove it.  Use the Options/Edit link in the upper right corner of the post window.

• Like 1

In addition to Lindal's advice, note that the link you provided is not a web link, but rather a path to a file on your computer. 

Fortunately, we're unable to see it. This is a public forum, we're residents just like you, and you should be very careful about publishing anything which may contain personal information.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.