Why can't I use my Credit on my account to buy lindens back to my account, is my cash?

Lydiaunold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I sold my lindens and found out that you will not let me take out my cash out even though I have had a pay pal account on my Premium member account for several years. My pay pal account was removed not my me, my credit card was removed not by me, when you were doing your repairs. I would like to buy back some of my lindens for the game and leave the rest to pay for my land and things. It states that you use my credit on my account first. So why can't I get my money back to use?

2 answers to this question

Not me or anyone else here.  We are all SL residents like you.  This is a resident-to-resident Answer area.  Lindens never come here.   If you have a question about billing, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

Local Toll-Free numbers

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE
Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE
Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE
Spain: 90-083-9074
UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

You are correct that a number of people had their payment methods removed, or at least had to re-enter their payment methods a few months back when LL was updating their credit system.

Have you tried to re-enter your PayPal account as a payment method?  Remember, it must be "verified"...backed up by a major credit card or a Real Life bank account.  If you use a bank account, you must keep enough money in your PayPal balance to cover any bills from LL, or the transaction will fail and you'll have to register your payment method again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.