Why aren't LIndens I purchased with my credit care showing up in my account?

Consuela Caldwell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

Local Toll-Free numbers

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE
Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE
Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE
Spain: 90-083-9074
UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

have a look at the page where you bought the L$... it is changed.

When you want to buy it directly you need to use the left buy option.

When you'r a bit more patient, or know how the limit buy works, use the right buy option,

I seen some questions already where people think to get a huge advantage when using the limit buy and think they can put whatever exchange rate in it......but it doesn't work that way if you'r too high it won't fill your order in all eternity.

When you use this option, always scroll down to see the best buy orders for a quick rate.

The lowest exchange rate for limit buy is in most cases always giving more L$ for your dollar than the quick buy....even for small amount it's still a few more L$ to spend :)

And also i buy this amount of lindens all the time so what is the problem now, i spent 100.40 us dollars for 26,800 lindens and i purchase this amout all the time im not understanding why i dont have them but it saids my card was charged.

@Champagne10 -- This is a resident-to-resident Answers site.  We're all residents, just like you.  Lindens never come here and we can't do anything at all about your account. If you have a billing question, I suggest you call the Billing Office at one of the numbers I posted above.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.