Where can a guy go in SL to (freelance) pole dance for tips in his spare time?

BeastBrother

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok so I have been away from SL for a while and I decided to start fresh i have snagged a job already dancing with beautiful Lonely women at a club that caters to lonely singles but I'm only scheduled for 3 days a week and have a lot of free time I would like to know if there are any places a guy like myself can go and freelance as a pole dancer I'd like to do so to earn some cash in my spare time but I'm not supposed to actually work for any other clubs without getting permission from my employer first hence why I'd just like to step up to a pole somewhere and dance for tips without having to be employed to do so thank you all in advance for your help have a wonderful day :smileywink:

2 answers to this question

Well, I think your notion of freelancing would not sit well with your current employer.  Were I him, I would take that as a sneaky way to get around the letter of his club's restriction on outside employment.

On the other hand, I think your employer is being both stupid and high-handed to try to impose such a restriction on you.  Since you're only able to dance for him three days a week, what's to stop you from signing up at some other clubs to dance there?  Not only that, but that's the first club I've ever heard of that scheduled times for their dancers.  Most clubs are just happy to have you there, any time you choose to show up.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.