What would cause me to loose 1L$ every few days?

jerrigurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have noticed that i am loosing 1l$ every few days.  When I look at my account nothing shows to indicate I am paying it anywhere.  I have looked at all worn items and do not see anything that looks suspicious.  Any ideas what may be happening?  Thanks

3 answers to this question

If you have really looked at your account in the one place that counts, you would find the answer immediately.  Open your dashboard at secondlife.com to Account >>> Transaction History.  You'll see every single transaction for the past 32 days, including ones that involve no L$ at all.  My guess is that you will see that you have been paying a fee to one or more groups that you belong to.  When a group  has costs for listing events or advertizing in Search, the cost is shared equally among group members, unless the group owner has decided to pay them all herself.  If you don't care to keep paying a few pennies a week for your share, you may decide to leave a group, or you can simply ask the group owner whether she can rethink her decision.

• Like 2

If nothing is showing up in your Transaction History, then you are not really losing any L$ at all. The Transaction History is always accurate. That is not true for the L$ figure that is reported in your viewer, however. That number can easily be out of sync with the correct balance that is shown in the Transaction History. As always, of course, if you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132
Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.