Is there any way to add linders in SL by paysafe card ?

Afroksilan8i

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am sooo looking for a way to add linders in Second Life by paysafe. Lately many sites i used to do that has closed. And i have already bought my paysafe cards :O ....the big deal is that i don't use paysafe anywhere else !!! Heeeeeeeelp me!

Is there anyone that can help me with that? For example to give someone the pins of paysafe cards that he can use to something else and give me the linders?

4 answers to this question

Just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't. I'm sure you can find somewhere else to use your paysafe cards, if necessary. Unfortunately, under the new ToS, you can't use a third party exchange to buy $L, and LL doesn't accept paysafe cards YET. Although I do wonder if they're going to expand to include them, since so many people use them and they've disallowed third party exchanges.

You could, in theory, mail the paysafe cards to someone else, give them the pin numbers, and have them send you the amount of $L equivalent to the amount of money on the cards. However, That's a lot of trust. They have to trust you to actually send the cards and pin numbers, and you have to trust them to buy and send you the $L in exchange. There's a HUGE chance of something going wrong on either side, and one party ends up getting cheated - and LL would do nothing. I don't reccommend it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.