I joined SL and was suppose to get a home and 1000 linden and 300 a week.

StephanieW64

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I joined SL for the first time.And was suppose to get a home and 1000 linden and 300 lindens every week. I haven't received anything from them yet and the took the money straight out of my checking account. when will I receive what I was promised. If I don't recevie what I was told I will stop payment ASAp FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.

3 answers to this question

I'm always amazed when people come to the forum to rage about how their payment method of choice got charged for something they brought. If that makes you _so_ furious, why didn't you bother to read the conditions of premium membership BEFORE you paid it? And I mean reading, not just skimming over and interpreting it to your desire.

- You get the 1000 bonus reward AFTER being a premium member for 45 days. Its not an instant payment, its a loyality reward. If you want instant cash in higher numbers, you should go and buy L$ instead.

- The 300L stipend gets paid to you every Tuesday. Today is Saturday. You'll get your first 300 next week. (Again, if your need for money is urgent, buying L$ is what you should do).

- Premium members can either get their first 512m of mainland free OR select a Linden Home. You do not get one automatically. You have to go to your account dashboard and select one. Many people who want more space and their own, unique house rather take the 512 bonus instead of the Linden Home.

• Like 4

I agree with Syo completely.  But I have a question:  your checking account?  Linden Lab does not accept a checking account as a payment method.

You can use a major credit card (not a debit or prepaid card).  You can use a verified PayPal or Skrill account, but if the account is backed up with a Real Life bank account, you must have enough money actually in the PayPal or Skrill account to pay your SL bills.  Linden Lab won't wait several days for money to go from your bank, to PayPal, to them.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.