I bought Linden dollars trought Lindex but my balance hasn't updated ...?

Delikventes Deed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Did you do an Instant (Market) buy or did you do a Best Rate (Limit) buy?  

The Lindex is an exchange, matching up buy and sell orders.  If you did a Limit buy and specified a rate that is far from the rates that sellers are asking for, that is actually an order to buy, rather than an instent buy, and it could take a very long time (or never) for the order to complete.  

You can cancel a Limit buy and have your money returned to your USD balance, which can then be used to do an Instant buy.

To cancel a limit buy, go to secondlife.com --> LindeX --> Manage --> Linden Order History and then cancel the order.  

• Like 1

That's not a bad proposed price, but it looks like your order was canceled by the system.  It's impossible to tell why, but my best guess is that there is something wrong with your payment method, so the order was rejected.  Review the summary of common problems at https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037#Section_.7 to see if any apply to you. Note also that Linden Lab does not accept prepaid cards and gift cards or debit cards. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

Local Toll-Free numbers

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE
Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE
Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE
Spain: 90-083-9074
UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.