How can I buy lindens without credit card?

Eddah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

One addition to what Syo said.  I use PayPal too, and it's verified by linking it to a bank account, not a credit card.  BUT!  If you do this, you must be careful to always have enough money in the PayPal account to cover payments to LL.  Linden Lab will not wait patiently for money to be transferred from your bank account, to PayPal, to them.  They demand immediate payment.

• Like 4

Thats funny, cause I don't have money in my PayPal account at all. When I purchase something, PayPal has to take it from my bank account, but this always happens immidiatly. I have paid for L$ and premium fees in the past and I also do a lot of real world shopping with PayPal and the payment was always directly without a delay.

Usually, Paypal has a 15 dollar limit before you can use it. This means that you need to add money to your paypal account until you have at least 15 dollars before you can pay anything/anyone with it. Top up your account, wait a few days for the confirmation e-mail and then you can use your paypal to buy lindens.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.