BUYING ITEMS

valentinavarrichio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I DESPERATELY NEED SOME HELP. I'M PURCHASING STUFF AND THE ITEMS ARE NOT COMING TO MY INVENTORY. I TRY TO RELOG AND NOTHING HAPPENS. I BOUGHT LIKE TWO HAIR AND IT WAS ABOUT TODAY AND A WEEK AGO AND THE STUFF JUST NOT COMING TO MY INVENTORY FOLDER. WHATS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?????????? I BUY THEM LINDENS. AND NOT RECEIVING MY STUFF. WHATS GOING ON????????????????????

1 answer to this question

When you buy items in Marketplace, they will be delivered to your Received Items folder, way at the bottom of your inventory.  You will need to drag them from there to the permanent folders elsewhere in your inventory.

If you have checked the Recived Items folder and still cannot find the items, check your Order History in Marketplace to be sure that you actually bought them and that they were delivered.  If the purchases were made within the past 32 days, they will also appear in the Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com.  You may copy all of the information about a purchase from one of those two places and paste it into a message (IM or notecard) and send it to the merchant.  Explain the situation and make a polite request for redelivery.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.