Honored Resident

Singles Meeting place VMM

hey, i though about creating this forum because of how some ppl are looking for lovers.

i am single

my username is ViikaMisaMarie

i am romantic and kind, a total sweet heart and cuddly

i work in a shelter/soup kitchen, working in the kitchen, im the kind of person who likes to help others.

i am interested in graphic designs and hope to be an owner of my own graphic company.

im also interested in childcare and health care. i support healthy body image, all shapes are perfect they way they are, which is why im against fashion designers who pick one shape and modeling.

i have my nose pierced and my ears doubled. i hate stretchers.

i love singing and dancing and im straight, not interested in woman

so men, if ur looking for a girl like me, im me, im worth it, i promise.

Topics: 6

Re: Singles Meeting place VMM

Reply to ViikaMisaMarie - view message

Hey Viika. This sounds like a cute thread, but I'm a bit confused about whether it's to help people find each other in SL or RL? I do understand that one can lead to the other, but it could also lead to a psychopath coming to your house, so I think most people are rightfully reluctant to share RL straight away if that's what you're searching for?

Unless you were describing your SL, in which case please ignore me. Smiley Embarassed

Ko

Try AvMatch. Or, better yet, Match.com, eHarmony, or one of the zillions of free online dating services available. It's usually (though not always - I'm sure plenty of people have found RL love through SL) more effective than a "service" like SL, which is not a dating service but a virtual world. At least dating in RL you know the "guy" you're talking to is actually a guy. Usually...

“I wonder if I've been changed in the night. Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!” - Lewis Carroll
Resident

hey hi , how you doing ? im new here and im lost Smiley Very Happy

Reply to supergood - view message

Why are you lost?????

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/de-DE/stores/70253

Resident

Like your profile, IM me inworld if you like

Resident

lets chat im free

Man Surprised

live for today look forwer to tomarrow (that means live in the moment)do as you whant frack the world and what others think about you.