Roommates Desired

AlianaDiaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Residents

I am looking for roommates to complete my home. I live on the oceanfront with a great view. You will have a room with prims to place your furniture for your room. The rooms are currently furnished though. You will also have access to the rest of the house. It would be great to meet some new friends. IM me at alianadiaz.

Have a great day.

inquiring about room! is this strictly a room arrangement, or a further type of relationship?

I recently have a boat, do you have sailable waters close by?….  Further I have flying aircraft as well.

Hope to hear back from you!

Yes, this is for anyone looking to enjoy the comfort of a nice home and great scenery. The property has beach access in LL water. A must see! To answer your question, this is strictly for those seeking a nice home without a big price tag. A set amount each week, a prim allowance for your space and the permission to use the house as your own. I am not seeking any personal relationship from those who wish to rent. I'm simply extending my home for those who wish to enjoy a comfy, friendly environment.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.