Honored Resident

Looking for a Companion

Hiyas,

I'm looking for a companion to explore SL together.  I'm not looking to become someone's f buddy or masterbation toy so if that's all you are interested in please move along...nothing to see here. 

Mainly I've found that SL is a pretty lonely place without someone to share it with.  I enjoy most music, shopping, games, photography, trivia, exploring places, dancing, fishing, store/grid hunts and conversation. I live on a sim with 4 other people, raise meeroos for fun and try not to take life to seriously.  I am on the older side of the grid dynamics (I think) but I do believe age is just a number-altho someone with a number closer to mine would probably be more compatable.

I've tried the club scene but I'm not big on standing around dancing with no conversation going on except a bunch of gesturebating by everyone around me. 

My native language is English so I would prefer someone who speaks English. I live in Pacific Time Zone altho I work nights,  sometimes around for a few hours in the mornings during the week but most of my online time is on my days off Friday/Saturday and some time on Sunday mornings.  I am female and would prefer a male companion but would not rule out a female companion. 

Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from you.

Akaylee

Honored Resident

Re: Looking for a Companion

Reply to Akalee - view message

Hi Akalee,

I 'm on pacific time zone too! Lol but not a guy. Sorry. I like dancing but only if the music is good. Some clubs do have a lot of talking but not serious conversations. Are you talking about RL age or SL age?

PS what is a meeroo?
Topics: 28

Reply to compensation - view message

PS what is a meeroo?

A meeroo is a little fantasy pet you can have in SL. It looks a little bit like a squirrel crossed with a rabbit. As it is a breedable pet, you can let them make little meeroo babies.

On the internet nobody knows you are a dog.
Honored Resident

I'll hangout with you. I am on EST. Just add me as a friend

Honored Resident

Reply to compensation - view message

Hey there!

RL age is what I was referring to.   I'm 52 , some people find that scary-some days I feel all of those 52 years, others I feel like I'm 22 Smiley Happy

A Meeroo is a fuzzy prim pet that you can breed or choose not too, that makes me laugh alot.

Honored Resident

I looked up meeroo after, thanx for answering my noob question, lol.

Um, I think you're only as old as you feel. Perhaps your age is just old to ppl who aren't there yet or don't understand that age is just a number once you reach the "age of consent," of course.
Honored Resident

I'm pretty new to SL but enjoy exploring it. I can understand the feeling of being bored exploring it on your own. Feel free to say hi and add me. I'm always happy to make new friends Smiley Happy

Resident

looking for a companion all are welcome any age any sex

Akalee wrote:

Hey there!

RL age is what I was referring to.   I'm 52 , some people find that scary-some days I feel all of those 52 years, others I feel like I'm 22 Smiley Happy

A Meeroo is a fuzzy prim pet that you can breed or choose not too, that makes me laugh alot.

There's a lot of us in SL in that general age bracket and beyond.  I danced with a charming gentleman awhile back who said his father fought in WWII. 

When I first began SL over 5 years ago I met a man who had also just begun SL.  We became friends, then better friends, then partners.  When we got around to the "RL age thing" - it turned out he was 20 years younger than I but, due to his style of speech and conversational topics, I thought he was closer to my age.  He, on the other hand, thought I was around 25!!! (Not sure if that was a compliment...lol.)  At any rate, we were partnered for three years and exploring SL with a friend or partner is great fun.   Although we are no longer together and, as far as I know, he has left SL, I have great memories of that time. 

Now my nose is stuck in Gimp or prims most of the time.  I need to get out more and smell the roses.

"I'm not building a game, I'm building a new country."
~Philip Linden (Second Life: The Official Guide, p. 274)