rental

cassiemaria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3320 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I rented a nice property but it disappeared. The owner came and fixed it but then a few hours later it disappeared again....the whole thing. I have sent her notecards and IMs but she has not answered. I had a friend IM her and she answered him almost immediately. I paid 750L for the week and was in the house for about an hour. There are other places she has for rent and after asking around, and others  had small problems and said she was difficult to deal with. Noone else could not even see their places like myself. Many came to have a look and tried to help but to no avail.This was a few weeks ago and when I did not renew she put the place up for rent again but there is nothing there? I would like to get a refund.What can I do?

1 answer to this question

I'm a little puzzled about what you mean by "The owner came and fixed it but then a few hours later it disappeared again....the whole thing."  What disappeared?  A house? A house can't disappear unless the owner (or a script managed by the owner) deletes it.  It sounds as if your landlady has a clever way of evicting people who don't pay the rent on time, but she messed up the script.  In any case, there's nothing you can do.  It's a private matter between you and the landlady.  Linden Lab will not get involved in disagreements between residents unless there is a clear TOD violation involved -- which there isn't.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3320 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.