premium with land

Sweetpea Braveheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i have premium membership with land, i want to upgrade my land to more prims. i have the 117 prims now, if i upgrade to bigger prims would it count the 117 in it or add it to the upgade amount of prims? ex wanted to get the $8 upgrade will that be just the amount it gives or can i add my 117 to it to make it more and only pay the $8 more monthly or can i keep the land i have and also upgrade to another land? Also where can i get the tree house that come with the 117 prim land, i like it but would hate to have to find my own house to put out when i upgrade. also how would i choose what land to upgrade to? thanks.:smileyhappy:

2 answers to this question

in this case we are talking about mainland.

You can not just add prims, but have to buy additional land to rise your primcount.

There is a big but:

only when the extra land you buy is on the same sim you can keep your current land and use the added prims from the new land at both parcels. When you buy land out of your current sim, the parcel will only allow their own primcount.

Most people who go for more land, sell or abandon their land and buy a new parcel that fits their need more.

• Like 2

As a Premium member, you can have EITHER a free Linden Home, on a 512 m2 parcel, with 117 prims....OR you can abandon that home and buy any other parcel on the Mainland that's for sale.  You will find parcels for sale by other residents, or Abandoned land for sale by "Governor Linden", or land for auction by LL.  You will not pay monthly tier on the first 512 m2 of Mainland that you own, but you will pay a monthly fee if you own more Mainland than that.  See the tier table under the "Buy Land" menu item at the top of this page.

The more land you own within a region, the more prims you can put there.  For each 512 m2 of land you own, you get another 117 prims of land capacity, up to the maximum of 15,000 prims when you own an entire region.  The land may be one large parcel, or several unconnected parcels, as long as it is all in the same region.  

I teach a class on virtual land today, Friday, at 5 pm SL Time at Caledon Oxbridge University.  It's free to attend...maybe I will see you there!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.