just got new Linden Home and my control panel refuses to work

BACK Blackburn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

why won't my linden home controls work ? i abanonded my old one 12 hours ago and got a new one  but the controls keep tell me to ck back later ???   

"**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://lindenhomes.secondlife.com/_img/bu-close.gif" border="0" alt="close" title="close" />

Whoops!

There was an error in processing your selection or the house is not responding.
Please click again on the house control panel inworld or try again later."

5 answers to this question

Since you are a Premium Member please reach out and give Live Chat a jungle. They can get you going again quickly.

EDIT

Well then, let's up the ante and Submit a Support Case - I've had to do this as well when a particular nasty issue prevented Live Chat from fixing it. But the folks at Live Chat would have also given this advise as well if they cant do the reset successfully.

for Alex,

Did you get the Whoops Error or some other error. If your Internet Browser is not working properly or you have tried installing various SL Viewers then you could have broken the ability for the in-world launcher to effectively call your Internet Browser. If this is the case then follow the instructions here:

1) Uninstall all SL Viewers on your PC using the Clean reinstall instructions. Pay special attention to the deletion of the support directories in the hidden User / Appdata folder.Do not reinstall an SL Viewer at this time.

2) Check your PC for any High jacking software and or PUPs. I especially like this utility from Xplode in France: - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/dl/125/ - Scan then Repair your PC

3) Next, clean up the broken links in the PC registry - I use the Wise Registry Cleaner utility for that function: - http://wisecleaner.com/soft/WRCFree.exe is the direct download link.- Scan then Clean your PC. Next Scan again and pay attention to the File Types contents. Manually select any remaining cautionary issues that say anything about SecondLife.

4) Download and install the latest SL Viewer - http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_Release/3.7.26.299610 is recommended.

Now login, then touch your Linden Home Control panel. It should properly launch an Internet Browser session with your Linden Homes control panel active.

hi i have been having this issue for sometime, and all i see is the same copy and paste answer in most post

" you pay for premium, use it, they fix it quick"

this is indeed wrong and is not the case, i have contacted linden labs on 10 occasions and none of them could fix it.

they all say the same thing, what region, ill restart it which doesnt work then they open a ticket then close it a day or 2 later.

latest ticket i got spammed by one of the advisors on a ticket, asking for the same information 5 times after providing it, the ticket got closed. so it appears to me there is obviously a problem with the panels and they have no idea how to fix it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.