i buy 5040 but i want pass this ot a gorup for pay only 25 dolars monthly but

DJEduReplay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

DUPLICATE POST: https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Shopping/hi-hello-i-can-pass-the-land-for-a-group-cos-i-wan-t-pay-monthly/qaq-p/3069775/comment-id/8452#M8452

Please do not post the same question twice.  It pushes other's post down the list and they may not be seen.  See the answer given in the post linked to above.  

If you need to add additional information to that post because the answer you got doesn't apply to your sitiuation, edit your that post instead. You can edit your post to add additional information by logging in to the web site, going to the post you want to edit, then clicking "Options" at the top right of the post and choosing Edit.

OK, follow me closely here...

You bought 5040 m2.  I'm going to assume that you do not own any other Mainland and do not own a Linden Home.

Tier for up to 4096 m2 costs $25 per month.  Buying the 5040 parcel gave you more land than that, so you got bumped into the next tier bracket, which is $40 per month, but allows you to own up to 8192 m2.  

8192 is therefore your maximum allowable land holdings at that tier level.  But, that's not QUITE true.  Your Premium membership allows you to own 512 m2 free of tier.  So you can actually own 8192+512 = 8,704 m2.  

Since you already own 5040 m2, you have as much as 8,704 - 5040 = 3,664 m2 of unused tier.  You can use this to buy more land, or you can donate it to a group.  This is where the 3,664 that you are seeing is coming from.

Now, what you WANT to do is to have the group own the land that you currently own.  First, let's see how the math works out, and then I'll explain how to actually do this.

You want to pay tier at the 4,096 level, or $25 per month.  At this level, you can own 4,096+512 = 4,608 m2.  However, a group gets a 10% tier bonus, so if someone (you!) donates 4,608 m2 of tier to a group, the group will actually have 4,608 x 1.10 = 5,068 m2 of tier available to pay the upkeep on group owned land.  

That's good news!  It means that you can indeed arrange for this land to cost you only $25 per month.  Here is how to do it.

1. Go to the land. 
  2. Activate the group that you want to deed the land to.
  3. Double check to make sure you are wearing the right group tag!
  4. Right click the ground and choose About Land.
  5. Make sure the right group shows next to "Group."
  6. Click the Set button.
  7. Check both the Allow Deed to Group box and the Owner Makes Contribution with Deed box.
  8. Click the Deed button.

The above assumes that you have already purchased the land.  In this case, you will have to pay tier at the $40 level this month, but next month it will drop to $25.

If you have not yet bought the land, do it this way:

1. Go to the land. 
  2. Activate the group that you want to deed the land to.
  3. Double check to make sure you are wearing the right group tag!
  4. Right click the ground and choose About Land.
  5. Click the Buy for Group button, and check the Owner Makes Contribution with Deed box
  6. Buy the land.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.