how do I find second life support portal

Dalester Grayman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

20 answers to this question

Hello, Dalester

Irene and Charolotte have given you the correct answer to the question that you ask. 

However, if you are getting a message on your screen that your log in has failed, and if this persists to contact Second Life Support, it might be just that a server is down, and you could try first changing your login start location (use Hissel or Ponsonby, or Itress - these are empty waterland sims - if you cannot think of a sim name offhand).

Wishing you luck.

• Like 1

i can not came on second life he said :

Second life is unable to run because you video card drivers did not install propely are out of date or are for unsupported hardware please make sure sou have the latest video card drivers and even if you do have the latest try reinstalling them 

is you continue to receive this message contact the second life support portal.

Who can help me with what i have to do with this or where i can find the video card drivers 

greatings sabrina solo

No-one can help you since you've not included the brand and model number of your graphics card in your post.

If you want actual help, post useful information about your computer (you can find it in Second Life > Help Menu > About Second Life). I would also recommend writing this as a question that other people can answer, and not as an answer to someone elses problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.